Pryor Guns African Safari Hunt
1) All Thunder Media Inc. Contest Rules apply.
2) Person’s name drawn will win value of prize, but is responsible for their own airfare and any additional fees.
3) Only one entry per person per day.
General Contest Rules
Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Thunder Media Inc. dba Thunder Country 92.1/Lightning 1400 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website. The Contest is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Thunder Media or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Thunder Country 92.1, Lightning 1400 and Thunder Media Inc. assume no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
Conditions/Restrictions. Thunder Media Inc. is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching the station. Listeners can call the studio line at (719)384-5456. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the station personnel are final. All contest entries will become the property of the station.
Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website, in person at the Station’s studios (116 Dalton Avenue in La Junta, Colorado) or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
Special Internet Rules
Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address. Thunder Media Inc. and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Thunder Media Inc., users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
Thunder Media Inc., Thunder Country 92.1 and Lightning 1400 reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of our company corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. Thunder Media Inc., in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
Generic Station Rules
1) Employees of Thunder Media Inc., its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2) Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
3) Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising. Winners may be recorded and played back on-air, on any of the Thunder Media Inc. Radio stations.
4) No amount of winning can disqualify you from winning additional prizes.
5) Prizes must be claimed within 15 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
6) Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7) Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
8) Prizes must be picked up in person only. Prizes will not be mailed out.
9) Prize has no cash value.
10) In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn.
11) Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
12) The company and stations may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
13) Station reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Thunder Media Inc. are final.
By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion. Thunder Media Inc. makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize. The station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
The station will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
In its discretion, Thunder Media Inc. may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Thunder Media Inc. is reserved exclusively to station personnel. His or her decisions shall be final. Contestants can be disqualified at any time for any reason by station management.